Monday, January 30, 2012

FEBRUARY OFFER!!

Be a host for Claire Western’s

‘Home Channelling Evenings’.

Special offer for FEBRUARY – Host a Channelling evening and get a FREE half hour personal session by email, phone or skype (worth £45!)

· These evenings provide a warm and nurturing atmosphere to connect with the wonderful energy of the Angelic and Light Realms who will provide healing energy, love, support and guidance.

· All you have to do is invite at least 6 friends over, (depending on the size of your living room!) Claire will do an introductory channel followed by question and answer session. Max 2 hours including tea and chat afterwards! (£10 per person).

· You get the evening free and a download/CD of the answer to your question during the evening.

Reply by email or call me on: 07535 090577 so we can have a chat.

Much love to you on your personal journey.

Claire x

“Meeting Claire was my first experience of Channelling and I was pretty sceptical about the idea. The evening was fascinating and enlightening…The answers and guidance I received were not just sensible and useful, but inspirational. Enabling me to see things clearly for the first time in ages – it built my confidence and reminded me that I can trust my own decisions and instincts. I loved it, felt full of joy the following day and am looking forward to trying it again.” Judith, Managing Director.

No comments: